Simply bookmarking this page may be sufficient for now.
Then again, we might need some lead time. It's hard to say
how much without knowing what you have and what your exposure is.
Assuming for the moment you are insecure about your inventory of
Assembler code, we think we should look at it. Ask us to find out:
- Verify the documentation you have
- Assess the general quality of the code
- Check if undocumented interfaces are being used
- Find "hard-coded" references and values, subject to change
- Identify required maintenance, if any
- identify dependencies on other software (/releases)
We can help
Assembler should be used where justified.
Today there are viable alternatives and they ought to be used.
On the other hand, used the right way for the right reasons,
well written Assembler code has its rewards.